.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Male leads wanted

So, I'm considering writing another Hump Day story starring one of my readers. I'm not sure where I'm going with it yet, but if you're interested in the part, email me and we'll see what we can work out. Obviously, I can only choose one for now, so I don't want anybody to get their feelings hurt if they don't get chosen this go around. Theres sure to be more chances.

In your email, if you have any scenario suggestions, lets hear 'em.

goodwife@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Okay... Matt is walking down the red carpet when he catches a glimpse of me out of the corner of his eye. His head turns and our eyes connect, he nods.. I snub him. How dare he try to aknowledge me after standing me up last night. Then, he is next to me, his hand wrapped around my arm.. he drags me to the limo. Where he tosses me inside and rips my new Versage dress in a heated effort to.... Oh.. wait. Sorry.. You wanted a Male lead for a story for YOU! Oops.. got carried away. I'm sure whomever you choose will be well written. So get on with.. Humpday is over lady.. And I didnt get my wet panties at work fix.

 
At Thursday, December 09, 2004 2:29:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I sent mine! (Of course being me the scenario may be more the subject for a novel than a short story)

Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home