.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, December 13, 2004

Were you hitting on me??

Had a most peculiar experience over the weekend. As you know, I spent the weekend in New York with a close friend of mine. Anyway, we were out to dinner Friday night, and this waiter was flirting like it was going out of style. He was cute and sweet, and you know I enjoy the attention, so I innocently flirted back.

Heres where the story gets interesting.

He starts having a conversation with the table behind us about weblogs. Actually, he made it a three syllable word, pronouncing it weh-BUH-logs. My ears perked up as he admitted his obsession for reading about other people's lives, and particularly when he named and talked about two blogs that just so happen to be on my links list.

Judging by the blogs he named, it is certainly possible, if not probable, that he reads this site as well.

Wouldn't that be wild?

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 13, 2004 6:28:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL! I had a funny feeling you may have seen my weh-BUH-log before, J. Too funny!

Thank you for the compliments, I'm flattered!

I'll be sure to say hi if I'm in the area again soon. :)

xoxo

 
At Monday, December 13, 2004 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Holy Shit! It really is a small world, know?

That's so awesome and in NYC no less...

lol, I would imagine that GW got looks from all the men and some women in the restaurant. Especially if they're like me and can't help but notice a beautiful women...
I'm an equal opportunity observer!

:-D

 
At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Rosa* said...

OMG! Are you for real? That is crazy! Cool..(I think) but crazy! And I'm freaked out because my aunt stumbled onto mine! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home