.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Its Christmas Eve and I have a small army to cook and prepare for today and tomorrow. I wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and hope Santa is very good to each and every one of you. (even those of you on the naughty list, myself included ;)

Be safe and well, loves!

xoxo

4 Comments:

At Friday, December 24, 2004 9:36:00 AM, Blogger Mr B said...

Merry Christmas Good Wife,

I hope that Santa fills your stockings with what you want, desipe being naughty ;-)

Mr B.

 
At Friday, December 24, 2004 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Nadolig Llawen*, Gwraig Dda

I'm sure Santa will be especially good to you this year.

[* that's Welsh for Merry Christmas, Good Wife]

 
At Friday, December 24, 2004 8:53:00 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Merry Christmas, Good Wife!

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:04:00 AM, Blogger Mr B said...

GW and Rick,

I hope that you had a superb day and Santa brought you what you wanted.

Mr B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home