.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, December 27, 2004

Foreshadowing

I climbed ontop of Rick, wearing that Santa inspired nightie complete with Santa hat that had the word 'angel' embroidered on it. He wore Christmas boxers, hard cock pulsing against my flesh as I leaned down and kissed him, his finger running along the trim on the breasts before squeezing the mounds they covered.

As I sat up from kissing him, grinding myself on his pelvis, I lost my hat.

"My angel hat fell off," I say to him as I kiss my way down his chest.

"Is this foreshadowing for whats to come?" he asks with a smirk.

Clever. And it turns out he was right. ;)

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 27, 2004 2:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol GW, sounds like you had a very Merry Christmas!

;-)

Bethanie

 
At Monday, December 27, 2004 4:20:00 PM, Blogger Red said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, GW.
You know, as I always say...

"Good girls get lots of gifts at Christmas...
...but naughty girls get gifts all year long"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home