.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Pardon Me!

Was it bitchy? Maybe. Rude? Perhaps.

Rick came home and we were supposed to all go out and head to the playground where we could walk the track and then afterwards let the boy play on the equipment. He blew us off. Didn't feel like going. Thats fine. But then he chose not to be around us at all. He kissed me with half assed effort and acted like he didn't even feel my touch. He disappeared into the bedroom, closing the curtains. I knew this because we have those black out curtains that block all the light. Those curtains also made it obvious when the television came on, and when I couldn't hear the television, well, it became blaringly obvious what he must be watching/doing.

That annoyed me. Why have appetizers when you can enjoy the main course? I am more than willing to service him any way he deems fit. Thats why I didn't feel badly walking into the bedroom.

I carried in a pile of towels that needed to be put away in the master bath. He froze like a deer in headlights when I entered the room. I caught a tiny glimpse of what he was watching before he quickly turned of the television, completely darkening the room. I was correct in my assumption.

No words, no explanation, nothing. Of course I didn't expect him to say anything, what would he have said? I briefly thought of tending to him, but decided against it as he was such an ass earlier.

I'll have to put him to work later tonight though. I'm horny thinking of him playing with his dick, even if it wasn't with me. But when aren't I horny?

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:27:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

??? I Can't figure it out either. Personally I have a lot of experience masturbating but I can't imagine doing it alone instead of with a partner.

Did he get wierd about touching you when you were pregnant last time?

Jay

 
At Wednesday, December 29, 2004 7:47:00 PM, Blogger Ang said...

I can totally sympathize. Ranger does that way too often for my liking.

I like Bob's picture idea though... at least I'd have something to remember it by!

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:55:00 AM, Blogger Bent said...

Hmmm...if in the mood, why not opt for the real thing?

Perhaps a sexy saunter right next to him, taking his cock in your hand and saying, "Here, let me help you with that."

I think that oughtta do the trick!

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Maybe he doesn't think that you would want to. If my wife was suffering from nausea, sore boobs and a cold, I think I would probably assume that she wouldn't want to!

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:36:00 AM, Blogger unknown said...

"Why have appetizers when you can enjoy the main course?"

Hillbilly analogy
Sometime men like milk directly from the carton instead of pouring it in a glass.

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

Fom a man's standpoint, sometimes sex takes too much time. Not that we don't enjoy it, but sometimes we'd like to spare the whole production.

But if I were going to take care of my own business, there is no way my wife is going to walk in on me.

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, that as a male, I can rub one out in about 2 minutes. Especially if I have video stimulus. Where as if I'm with my partner... It's a much longer time. I focus on them, not myself. Plus sometimes I just want to wank one off. Keeps my forearms in shape.

The Wanker.
http://www.sexkittenb.blogspot.com/

 
At Friday, December 31, 2004 5:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GW,

Take it from me.. you ALMOST did the best thing. I'll always say, if you walk in on me while I'm pulling wood, join me, help me finish, then afterwards we can talk about it. But don't expect me to ask for help.

Does he pull so that he can last longer when he services you? Is he a bit of a premmie-creamie?

 
At Friday, December 31, 2004 3:38:00 PM, Blogger karlthebunny said...

Sometimes I'm in the mood for steak.
Sometimes Mexican.
Maybe Italian.
Last week I wanted Barbecue, but my lunch date wanted pizza. So we compromised.
And other times, when I'm tired, I want something quick, like cerial. Hit's the spot and not much to clean up.


Sounds like Rick had a hard day. Wasn't feeling socialable Yet, and wanted to rest up and catch some zzzzz before being with his family.

I have on more than one occation, used masterbation to release those built up tentions, AND as a WONDERFUL sleep aid.

I don't always orgasm with sex. I almost always do with M. And I don't feel obligated to snuggle afterwards.

Your feeling left out isn't about Rick, it's about You. Rick's self entertainment is about him, not you.
My mother was on occation would "bust in on me" as I took care of business. Will you embarass the boy when he comes of age. (pun intended)
If it was obvious he wanted privacy, why didn't you give it him. It's such a small gift you can give him.

Let him have it, go to the park and you will both have a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home