.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Save the Children

Obviously, the Tsunami disaster is a HUGE tragedy, the number of lives lost sickening. Through all the footage, what kills me the most is seeing the children who were affected, making pleas for their parents to contact them if they are still alive. So many people died, so many children were killed.

Its not much, but Rick and I donated $5000 to Save the Children. Of course, these organizations need help and funding year round, not just in times of severe crisis.

It feels good to help, but it doesn't take away the lump in my throat.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Nice one GW and Rick, I am sure that the money will help . Do not worry about the lump in your throat, at least you have helped.

I have donated a tenner - £10 (or $20) to the disaster fund (www.dec.org.uk) which I know is not nearly as much as you but it is better than being a scrooge in a time of need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home