.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, January 03, 2005

Best Of Blog Awards

I have to say, I was really surprised that I was even nominated, so imagine my disbelief when I made it to the final ten.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has voted for and continues to vote for this humble little blog. If you want to know where to vote, click here. Voting ends January 17.

You guys sure know how to make a girl blush. ;)

xoxo

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 03, 2005 6:31:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hee hee... I have 5 different email addresses. I knew all that damn spam sorting with 5 inboxes would one day come in handy. Hang on GW... 5 a day coming your way!

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:01:00 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

Your votes are all well deserved, GW. ;) Best of Luck, and thanks for the great writing!

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

Your LITTLE blog? Goodwife, MINE is a little blog. I, for one, KNOW the work and the love that goes into making words beautiful. You write with love and imagination--and it isn't easy. Any positive recognition you receive is well earned.

Hey, everyone, VOTE and VOTE often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home