.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, January 03, 2005

I went to bed Saturday night too tired for sex. Rick was definitely feeling amorous, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Instead he held me, kissed my forehead and dozed off with me.

Sunday morning, I woke up missing what I had to forfeit the night before. I cuddled up close to Rick who was laying flat on his back. My hand massaged his thigh and the crease between his thigh and mound of pubic hair. He let out a few sighs and wiggled around, letting me know he enjoyed the attention.

I refrained from touching his shaft, only barely, lightly touching it every now and again as I massaged his leg and balls intermittenly. I knew I was getting him worked up, I could feel it.

His hand traced the lines of my back, using pressure as I got closer to his pulsing dick to try to persuade me to pay attention to it. I continued ignoring it until he sat up and forced my head down in his lap, his cock plunging deep into my mouth and throat, causing tears to escape the corners of my eyes from the stretch.

His hand held on to my hair and kept me in position as I sucked him, spit glistening off of him.

Finally, he pulled me between his legs, my breasts heavy and swaying against his swelled member. His hands quickly grabbed my flesh and wrapped it around him, the spit serving as lubrication as I moved back and forth, my tits a pseudo pussy.

He was really into it, moaning and making pleasured faces I hadn't seen before. I fought the urge to sit on him, to ride him into climax, and instead continued to thrust his cock between my cleavage, always watching his gorgeous expression, and every now and then, sucking his head as it popped up close to my lips.

His breathing quickened and I knew he was going to come soon as his hands gripped my flesh even tighter and I sped up my movements to match his own small thrusts.

Come exploded through my tits, on my neck, my hair, everywhere. I leaned down and lapped up the puddle that gathered on his tummy before giving his cock one final kiss.

He smiled and looked at the mess he had made of me as I stood up and smiled back, headed to the shower to clean up, the taste of him still fresh on my lips. Almost a shame to wash it away...

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 03, 2005 11:05:00 AM, Blogger purrfectwoman said...

That's a nice way to start a day.

 
At Monday, January 03, 2005 1:15:00 PM, Blogger Bent said...

Man, wouldn't that be nice to wake up to each and every day! A fantastic way to take care of the morning wood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home