.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Less than one week left to vote, don't make me bust out the duct tape and the paddle! ;) http://www.blogmechanics.com/bob/vote.php?pollID=18  Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

No duct tape please. That would hurt in a bad way.

Will you punish us as severely as you did Rick?

Jay

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Freddy said...

Well now, I was going ot vote for you. But if that's what you're promising if I don't.................

mmmmmmmmmmmmm paddle my arse anytime GW

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:20:00 PM, Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

Had I known you were going to bust out the paddle, I would have held off from voting.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:23:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL You naughty things, you! :) Just go vote for me, darlings. Please and thank you.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home