.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Surreal Life

I'm not a big fan of reality tv, but in a morning/noon/night sickness induced laziness, I caught the new seaon premiere of the Surreal Life Sunday night. Holy shit! Never felt more sane in all my life!

They get Verne Troyer, mini me from Austin Powers, drunk off of his ass, and then he starts hitting Christopher Knight, Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch, before he finally passes out and Chris has to carry him to bed. He looked like a strung out toddler being carried off.

Then he starts this creepy moaning shit, and before you know it, hes naked on his little scooter, pissing in the corner of the common room! Creepy. Creepy. Creepy.

Da Brat has this funny idea that she doesn't belong on the show because its a show for "has beens" of which shes not. Somebody send the girl a clue.

Chyna Doll, you know the creepy drag queen looking ex WWE wrestler, acts strung out on drugs and is clearly the shit disturber in the show. Well, that and Verne with his little dog syndrome attitude.

What an interesting ensemble of stars. And creepy!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

Mini-me, buck naked on his scooter, pissing in the corner of the living room - I'm still LMAO. Classic.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Bent said...

"Stars", albeit "B" list at best, always seem to have some freaky things goin' on...but I would have liked to seen Verne getting jiggy with it. LOL

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

We saw some repeats of previous seasons this past September I think it was, and put it on our Tivo season pass. We were pleasantly surprised when it recorded the new season as we had forgotten about it. Its nice to see that celebrities are pretty much whacko :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home