.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, March 07, 2005

Have you missed me?

I can't proclaim myself officially back yet, but Rick has finally got his mind wrapped around a new computer and I can't imagine it to be much longer before I'm back in the saddle.

Interesting reaction from my readers!! From lovely emails from dear friends to conspiracy theories stemming from the fact that I did in fact update my pregnancy blog after temporarily signing off here. Without computer access at home, I was not about to blog my sexcapades on someone else's computer. A simple Pitter Patter update was easily done and not necessary to hide. Goodness, the things ones will think of when given ample time!

Regardless, I've quite a bit of catching up to do, and more than my fair share of emails that deserve responding. I want to personally thank those of you who've sent me well wishes, and spank those of you who deserve spanking. (you know who you are) You'll be hearing from me again shortly.

xoxo

12 Comments:

At Monday, March 07, 2005 6:03:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

...and there are those of us who have waited patiently...

Certainly have missed you GW.
Can't wait to see you back in action.

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005 6:03:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005 6:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005 7:02:00 PM, Blogger Stace said...

Your back, or making us anxious! Hope all is going well.

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Roon said...

Good to hear from you, GW! You've been missed...

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Freddy said...

I missed you, but I too waited patiently........
do I get a reward?
Has your imagination been running while the PC wasn't? I do hope so, can't cope with too many more blank Hump Days

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:03:00 AM, Blogger Salvatori said...

Glad to have you back. I too hope that those "hump day" stories are backlogged in your brain if not your computer.

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad that you have returned to us GW...we did so miss you every day...
we cant wait to see what is next with you and your blogs

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Glad to see you back.
It's been a little lonely without you.

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Good to have you back GW :-)

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:10:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

aww shucks Ray, I was wondering when you'd ask... *spank*

LOL!

Glad to hear you're close to getting back GW. I'm happy for you.

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:58:00 PM, Blogger JimQPublic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home