.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Our lovely computer has finally bit the big one, rendering me mute in Blogosphere and email. I apologize, and I miss you all.

Its not feasible to continue writing from the computer that I'm using to post this, nor can I think of any other solution, other than to wait until Rick can decide on which computer to order.

It won't be long, not really.

It makes me sad to type this temporary goodbye, but theres just nothing I can do.

I love you guys!

xoxo

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

I understand... hope it isn't too long! Good luck teaching, too.

 
At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:41:00 AM, Blogger DRC said...

Mine crashed also, I guess I learned not to have sex on the computer desk, some of them are not built well!

 
At Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Laemkral said...

You probably won't get a chance to read this until after you buy a new computer, but purchasing a replacement part for whatever finally broke is much cheaper than a new system, and you should still be able to use most of what you already have with the new parts. Find out what broke, and then research replacements. Newegg.com has an amazing selection of computer parts for GREAT prices. I used them to build my computer, and I'd recommend them to anyone. Even if you don't have that great of a knowledge of computer terminology, bound to be some readers of your blog (like myself) who could educate you and help you out.

 
At Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eagerly awaiting your return. Hop you and yours are well, and the biscuit is baking nicely.

 
At Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Good Wife, you've been gone a month. The internet seems smaller without you. Hope you get a computer soon.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 1:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything has been said before fetish phone sex, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning fetish phone sex all over again. fetish phone sex

 
At Monday, February 21, 2011 3:51:00 PM, Anonymous Phone Sex said...

It is not until after they are married that they will share their first kiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home