.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, March 08, 2005

On my knees, I leaned across Rick's lap as he sat leisurly on the couch watching television.

"It feels good to stretch out my back like this," I say, my short night shirt riding up and revealing my naked ass to his wandering hand.

He traced circles on my skin, very soft and gentle, before quickly and sharply spanking the exposed skin.

"Oh!", I exclaim, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

He continued this pattern, tender carresses followed by sudden slaps, leaving my behind red and tingling.

I would moan or sigh or let out a small, "ow", only to be met with more spankings and Rick replying,"You like it. Don't pretend like you don't."

Finally, after several moments without touch, I sat up.

"Did you get up because I stopped spanking you?" Rick asked.

"Yes," I thought to myself, but answered "no".

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:14:00 PM, Blogger unknown said...

WOOO HOOO! wb to the land of oh sh*t did I really say that! ya know we missed ya out there. chow! (arky slang for "see ya")

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Girl... next time he stops spanking.. bite his inner thigh.. that'll get you another smack or two.. Geez lady.. get prego and give up so easily? I'm shocked!
PS... SOOO glad you are back! Officially or otherwise.

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:55:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

She's BACK!!! Yay GW, we've all missed you so much!

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:57:00 AM, Blogger God Hates Kittens said...

It's spanking season, and I got a hankering for some spankering!

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:30:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Welcome back. Hump day wasn't the same without you.

 
At Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I really missed hump day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home