.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tired

My body is tired. Only weeks left in the pregnancy, and my aches and pains make the weeks seem like months.

My libido is in overdrive, peaking in the early afternoon while Rick is still at work. I think of greeting him at the door and immediatly unzipping his pants to give him a blowjob before insisting he fuck me from behind whilst slapping my ass......but when that time rolls around, its all I can do to greet him with a kiss before peeling Play Doh of the kitchen table and starting dinner.

By the time we climb into bed at night, I'm so sleepy my head is already spinning dreams before it hits the pillow.

I'm too tired to even grow frustrated at this pattern.

Now thats a mighty powerful tired.

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:21:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

:)
yup
sounds about right
:)

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:45:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

SN, give that new baby hugs and kisses for me. ;)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh..

Welcome back. It's been a long time since you last posted. Good luck.

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Welcome back and good luck!

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 6:21:00 PM, Blogger Ry said...

Welcome back... Glad you could work up the energy to post. I wish you the best on the birth.

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With our kids, my wife's sex drive was in over drive all 3 times. More so with the 3rd, a girl. You know that sex/orgasm's close to birthing time help bring on contractions don't you. I knew this one friend at the time, he had like 7 kids, and they always had sex up to the day of birth.

 
At Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:02:00 AM, Blogger Amy said...

It's good to have you back. You have come so far... not long to go now, hang in there.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal local phone sex experience
since I once mounted her mother. local phone sex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home