.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 11, 2006

Groomer Wanted

Must have good personal relation skills and pleasant disposition. Must enjoy and have prior experience with pussy, and be masterful with clippers and the delicate procedure of shaving said pussy. Salary sucks.......anytime and anywhere you please. Serious inquirys only.



Would you shave your partner? And would it be a turn on? Rick has mentioned several times that he would, even setting a specific date to do so, but has yet to follow through. Of course, if he doesn't want to do it, I would never expect him to. But he likes me bare, and he made the offer all on his own, so I assumed he was interested if not excited to do it. Guess I was wrong.... *pout*

5 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Tor said...

ok - I'll volunteer! You say the salary sucks? :)

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol Yes, the salary certainly does suck. Some would even say it blows. ;)

xoxo

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Tor said...

Where do I show up for 'work' - it sounds like a great job!

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 1:49:00 PM, Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

There'll be a line forming for this job, even if it's pro bono. ;)

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 5:13:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Well, as long as the job gets done...thats what really matters, right? lol

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home