.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Up and down with the man in brown

I don't know why I let myself feel so low with Rick's rejection. Being turned down time after time tends to make one feel rather undesireable. Fat, ugly, etc. I know thats not true.

I lay in my chaise lounge yesterday, basking in the last days of summer. Looking down the length of my frame revealed a body that is trimmer, and in better shape than before ever having children. Beneath the bikini bottom, hides a perfectly trimmed mound that has not been touched by anyone but me and my imagination in weeks.

Imagination and batteries can only do so much before the body revolts and demands more.

Hypnotized by the warmth of the sun and lost in my thoughts, I didn't even hear his truck pull up.

"Hello!"

I look up, surprised and still slightly enraptured with the heat of the sun that has wrapped itself around me. It takes just a moment to register his face.

"Hi, Dom!" I stretched as I rose, releasing the trance and headed over to him. Dominic is the UPS guy, a regular at my house both delivering and picking up packages for me. He is very easy on the eyes and always happy to help any way he can.

"Got anything for me today?"

I nodded as I walked towards him and pointed to the stack of packages easily visible through the back porch window.

He looked me up and down, clicking his tongue, "Driving the neighborhood men crazy in that tiny bikini again, I see."

"Well, not my man," I pouted as we headed to the sliding glass doors. "Hes made me feel like an ugly cow these last few weeks."

"Criminal," he said as he shook his head.

I turned around to face him, nipples hard and poking through the thin material of my top, skin moist from tanning oil. "Do you know that my husband hasn't even touched me in over two weeks?"

I could feel him ripping my suit off with is eyes. His breath quickened as he licked his top lip and replied, "He doesn't know how lucky he is."

"Do you want to get lucky, Dominic?" I stepped closer to him, almost touching as I read his face.

"Well, of course I would, but..." I placed my finger on his lip, hushing him as my other hand released my top. Leaning against his body, I grabbed his large, muscular hands and put them on my hips, removing the fabric that hid my excitement.

Unzipping the brown shorts, I pulled his cock out, squeezing it before turning around and bending over.

My hands held on to the patio chair as he entered my lonely pussy and slowly began to thrust. My breasts swayed with the motion, moans escaping my lips and relief rushing over every inch of my body.

"Mmmm....oh, yes.....fuck me...fuck my pussy, Dom..."

He grunted and groaned, his hips moving faster, the material of his shorts tickling my ass. His hands dug deep into the flesh of my hips as he pounded harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck!," he exclaimed as he pulled out and sprayed my rump and the deck below with his climax.

Satiated to finally remember what it feels like to have a man between my legs, I sat back in the patio chair and noticed the coconut scented oil marks on Dom's uniform where my breasts touched his chest, and where my legs and bottom slapped against his crotch.

"Ummm......" he zipped up and composed himself. "I should get those packages..."

I pointed him to the glass doors and watched him collect the boxes. Coming back outside, he smiled as he walked down the steps.

"Wil you need me tomorrow?" he asked.

"I may have a box waiting for you," I say as my hand slithers down my body and brushes over my pussy lips.

Imagination and batteries can only do so much before the body revolts and demands more. Batteries may die, but the imagination will always run wild. At least in my imagination I still get regular fucks.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:23:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

I was at the State Fair today and had similiar scenarios running through my head involving all of the women with big bouncy tits and their asses straining beneath shorts. I'm inspired to write the fantasy down now. Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stories are just wonderful. This one is so realistic, and fun.

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:16:00 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I think I'll become a UPS driver.

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:08:00 AM, Blogger ABC said...

I can definitely identify with this post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home