.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17

This date has been a tough one for six years now. I have my rituals to help me cope, but its still fresh enough to really sting.

link

link

link
Kevin's Law passed legislation last year.

link

4 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Tor said...

My sympathies - when I saw the links, I remembered from last year. I've dealt with this (only in the smallest of ways) by helping to work with HR departments who want/need to get people who refuse to take their meds out of the workplace, but have trouble nagigating the ADA. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, T.

xoxo

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 9:15:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Some injuries in life only scar. Better yes, but never gone. Deep sympathies go out to you.

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, WT. I do appreciate the kind words and thoughts.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home