.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, August 26, 2006

How I've felt these last few weeks...

(click title)

Yeah, I'm bitching and being petty about it, but dammit, I'm allowed to pout. ;)

xoxo

6 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 7:28:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

And so the club grows. And grows. And grows.

Wish I could revoke my memebership.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I say we all revolt. That or start up a massive orgy exclusive to only the members of this miserable guild. Though, I think that may morph us all into a whole new, darker club. Decisions, decisions....

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Something similiar to the anonymous orgy seekers in 'Eyes Wide Shut'? Or better yet, how about a teleporter for willing sexual partners like in 'Logan's Run'?

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:04:00 PM, Blogger Tor said...

Eh - to be honest, everytime I've felt like this, I've gone out and tried to have more sex. Haven't always succeeded, but the chase is as much fun as the sex, if you do it right...

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Wt, I think you're onto something with the teleporter idea....

T, I can only chase so much with fruitless results before I get frustrated and quit. Doesn't help that I chase an uninterested partner. :(

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Tor said...

Oh - I was talking about finding another partner - one who would show some more interest... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home