.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hot Guys

Why are men that are good with their hands so amazingly hot to me? Show me a man that knows his way around a car, can fix the furnace when it goes out, is just generally mechanically inclined and my temperature rises.

Muy caliente!

Apparently it goes both ways.

I played Miss Fixit yesterday and tinkered around with Rick's car. Nothing big, he was having an issue with the heat dial not working. It had actually snapped off. POS car, but we won't go into that right now. Anyway, the way it broke, you couldn't reach the nub to turn it, even with a pair of pliers. So he ended up taking my car to work, and I had the time to research on the internet and come up with a temporary fix. Gotta love the world wide web.

Just went in under the dash and fiddled around a bit, looking for the "white thingy" that some guy was describing on the message board that I found. It worked, heat came blasting out and I felt pretty damned proud of myself. (it doesn't take much, I assure you :) lol)

So when Rick came home last night, I was very happy to tell him what I had done.

"I fixed your heater," I said as he walked through the door and placed his things down.

"You did what?"

I explained to him what I did and watched the smile creep onto his face as he pulled me close to him.

"So I have myself a hot little mechanic here, huh," he purred and I felt him pressed up against me, growing, pulsing.

"You like that, do you?"

"I do," as he kisses my neck.

"Then come and show me."

Mmmm, and he definitely showed me!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Crap!!!! You're back!!! Wonderful to see you writing again. Kind of a lot has happened since we last talked. We need to get caught up.

 
At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Holy long time no see, Batman! lol :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home