.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, July 23, 2004

To Be Continued....

Don't you just hate it when you are watching a really good story on television, and just when its about to get good, you see the dreaded words, "To be continued"?

Well, our kind friend has written us such a story, which he has promised to continue for us.  All he asks is that we leave a comment, asking him to finish it.  Hes modest and isn't sure whether or not its worth finishing.  Do your kind deed for the day and leave a comment right here!  Just a simple, "Please continue!", should well suffice.  I'm positive you would enjoy the conclusion.  You enjoy my work, don't you?

We need approximately 12 more people to respond.  I'm so easily pleased, won't you oblige me?  Please?

Just click on the title of this post, which links directly to his story's first installment.  Then, you are just a back click away to leaving your comment for the conclusion!

Don't let me down guys!

xoxo

4 Comments:

At Saturday, July 24, 2004 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

No need to thank me, love! And you are welcome here anytime. It took me a little while to learn how to add links and such as well so, no worries! ;0) I look foward to seeing you around here often! Take care, sugar!

xoxo

 
At Sunday, July 25, 2004 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

This is proving to be quite frustrating. *insert pout here*

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 9:47:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

I'm finally out of no man's land and in a hotel with analog phone service. Me and my silly laptop and dial-up modem. I see that you're busy getting people interested in the story. Thanks for the support. Don't know if I'll ever finish it or even get more done on it, but because you showed such interest yourself I will post the next installment.

Not tonight though. Maybe in the morning before my 12 pm check out time.

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

You can't say I didn't try, baby! ;0) I think my lovely readers are just too lazy to reply! Whoops! Did I say that? But its true so, =0P

I look foward to reading what you've got, but then I've told you already that I've enjoyed all your writing thus far. ;0)

Happy trails, and a safe return, love!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home