.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, October 02, 2004

How long has it been? A week? Longer? It feels like ages since hes touched me.

"Goodnight," he says, clicking off the lamp.

I want to reach out to him, to connect. But Sleep is sitting heavy ontop my chest, arms pinned beneath its lazy limbs. I give in too easily. My eyes obediently close, and I am hastily whisked off to walk the path to Slumber, Sleep tightly grasping the reins its wrapped around me.

His fingers trace up my leg, resting just below my hip.

Sleep slips away.

Nuzzling closer to me, his hand finds my mound.

Desire shows her wanton face. We've been distant these days, but she is quick to embrace me.

He makes slow, circular movements. His mouth kisses my shoulder.

I feel a knot growing ever tighter, from my lips to deep in my tummy. It feels as though a satin ribbon is tied around the rosebud of my clitoris and is being tugged by an unknown force, deeper and more insistantly from deep within my core. The anticipation is nearly painful.

His speed, moments earlier quickened, now slow down to a delicate stroking.

"No! Don't stop!," I want to tell him. But Patience nibbles those words before they can be heard. She is wise in her ways and in refraining me has drawn out my pleasure.

Again his fingers move with purpose, dancing atop my lips and thumping a pleasant beat upon my clit.

I feel a rythmic throbbing building up from the pit of my belly. The tightly knotted ribbon is beginning to come loose.

More pressure as he feverishly rubs me. He knows by my writhing that I'm soon to burst.

The knot explodes, ribbon remnants being washed away with the sea of movement that rushes through me. I feel as though I am melting into the bed, numb to everything around me, consumed entirely by the selfish enjoyment.

His fingers try to touch me there. I twist away.

Just one more moment of anesthetized contentment....

I can feel his hardness against my thigh.

Desire runs her delicate fingers along my body. Sleep is not far away, I can feel its presence looming near.

He climbs on top of me, quickly thrusting himself in and out of my pussy.

Deep, throaty moans spill from my lips. I feel drunk in the moment.

He grunts before coating my insides with his seed. My walls swallow him, drinking him up.

Sleep is back, pushing him off of me to resume its seat upon my chest. This time I follow it willingly, satiated and ready for Slumber.






9 Comments:

At Saturday, October 02, 2004 3:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo!
I wish my fingers had your talent.
Dick
www.matureindividual.blogspot.com

 
At Saturday, October 02, 2004 5:36:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

yes,GW...
that is exactly what i miss...

 
At Saturday, October 02, 2004 6:14:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

enjoyed reading that

 
At Saturday, October 02, 2004 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Mr Crane said...

I like your mind and the stories. Keep up the great work -- Very erotic

 
At Sunday, October 03, 2004 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

awesome! how do you keep outdoing yourself? everytime i read something, i think it's amazing, only to come and read something even better!

 
At Sunday, October 03, 2004 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME! I need a cold shower.

 
At Sunday, October 03, 2004 8:37:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Hey, Good Wife! I know it's not topic related, but I think I just beat your weirdest referring link...!!!

Some perv got to this article through this Google Search.

Bet you can't beat "Superman wife naked fan tied"
He was from Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada! His IP 205.200.71.25.
That guy has to be some perv!

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

All these compliments are liable to give me a big head! ;) You are all too kind!

xoxo

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Op Shop Dildo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home