.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, September 25, 2004

Flunkie

Well, I failed my pregnancy test today. Bummer. And I studied so hard! lol Luckily, I enjoy extra credit, and will surely make up that failing grade soon.

I hope this doesn't affect my grade point average...

5 Comments:

At Saturday, September 25, 2004 1:20:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Bummer :-(

---

Semester Report For: Good Wife
Grade: B
Target Grade: A
Comments:

She works hard at her studies and perseveres with the difficult elements of her work.
Her academic knowledge is sound and provides a good foundation for the practical side of the subject.
She communicates well with other students verbally and pictorially.
Her presentation skills are excellent.

Target:
I am confident she will attain her target grade if she maintains the level of work she has demonstrated so far.

----

GW, I hope that this cheers you up and you are not offended by it :-).

 
At Saturday, September 25, 2004 3:41:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

LOL Mr B, this will certainly make her chuckle...

But perhaps GW has to try my ultimate solution for baby making,... I call it the LWMS method, it consists of 4 words... and a comma:

Less Writing, More Sex

I never tried to prove it mathematically, as with the girls are evil theorem.

 
At Sunday, September 26, 2004 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

Good One,

Shelob and I actually TRIED for only one of the three we had. It took two rounds of procreation. The result exquisite. Yours will be too.

M.

 
At Sunday, September 26, 2004 8:14:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Don't work too hard on oral presentations but buckle down to doing the hands on lab work where all of the grade is given. Written reports are simply needed for the consulting faculty to measure progress.

 
At Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Jazz said...

LOL! You got me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home