.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, September 17, 2004

Dicks on Parade

Big ones, little ones, fat ones, skinny ones, all attached to disgusting hoosiers who look like they haven't bathed in about a month.

Our neighbor is having their deck extended partially around the side of their house. I have the lovely view of the less than attractive workers through our bay window where I like to sit and read.

They weren't there more than ten minutes this morning when one of them whips out their dick and starts to piss, doing nothing to try and hide what he was doing. Okay. Thrity minutes later and another guy is whipping it out while he talks to a guy thats sitting down and eating, doing what looks like figure eights with his stream.

Having had enough of the show, I go to the kitchen where I am wiping down the counters when I see out of the corner of my eye another 'worker', peeing in our neighbors rose bushes. This one was unique. He looked to be jacking off as he peed, stroking himself as he emptied his bladder. Interesting, but gross nonetheless.

These guys must have UTI's, or maybe prostate problems, I dunno. I like that over the excuse that they are just disgusting guys, running around showing off their dick size and marking their territory. I believe I'll be closing the curtains in the meantime.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 17, 2004 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Dick said...

They were pretty much just idiots, it sounds like.
Dick
www.matureindividual.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, September 17, 2004 1:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some guys have to "milk"(think cow utter) their dicks when peeing so as not to have any dribble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home