.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, September 09, 2004

If I had known you were coming, I'd have baked a cake..

Wow. I need to thank Aphrodite over at Erosblog for linking to this humble little site yesterday. We jumped from about 600 hits a day to just a hair under 3,000 yesterday. Thank you, love!! I hope some of the new visitors decide to come back often!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the helpful comments I received! I want to try and answer all the questions you guys asked. First of all, let me begin by saying that I have nothing against masturbation. Except, that is, when its taking away from my sex life.

When Rick takes matters into his own hands, he has no desire, or need to be with me. Why would he? He got his, and as someone else stated, hes ready for a nap. Unless I did something out of the ordinary, it would be quite awhile before he would be ready to be intimate again. This is when I feel cheated, or perhaps undesirable.

Now, the incident where he was jerking off in bed, to the point of waking me up. That just hurt. Honestly, if he woke up in the middle of the night, and was so horny that he just had to get off, I would LOVE it if he were to wake me up to take part. I am always ready and willing for sex, and have NEVER turned him down.

Like many of the other women who posted, I too love to watch a man masturbate. Its a hot, intimate moment, and gets me very excited. And yes, I have watched Rick masturbate, and I also masturbate in front of him which has always proven to get him equally excited. I'm not ashamed of it at all. I think Rick is though, as he seems to be rather secretive about it when doing it on the side. That is, as long as no decorative pillows are involved. *mourn*

I know I need to talk to him, its just a matter of warming him up to the discussuion, and of course, deciding what to say and how.

Yes, its true that women can masturbate and immediately go straight into intercourse, ready for more. A curse or a blessing? I suppose that depends on the evenings events.

I also agree that self play before sex is a huge turn on. Its voyeuristic and self indulgent at the same time. It also doesn't take long for Rick to quickly take over or assist when I touch myself in front of him.

Mike K, the aphrodisiac properties of Algebra are highly overrated. lol

Ellington Fan, LOL. Thanks for the tips!

Have I answered everybody? I did get some helpful advice here, and I am grateful for all the comments and encouragement. Did you guys see this comment:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous said…
I have NEVER touched myself in an unpure way, and I hope you aren't implying that you are your husband have done that. That is a sin against Jesus Christ OUr Lord. Has anyone told you how to get to heaven? You are on the wrong track here, its sad. You are Satan's pawn, wrangling in married men and women, making them, forcing them to have impure thoughts and feelings. How would you feel if you knew that someone read your smut and then touched themselves before our Lord? Or cheated on theri spouse, because of the seed of evil you have planted. Satan is working through you, inspiring impure sex between married couples. This is evil. Do you know that only your husband is to see you naked? And you show yourself to all who stumble here? For what? Because Satan wants the men and women who read this sight and lust over you, and do impure things, inspired by your writing and photos. Why do you allow such evil??? Only prayer can save you. Satan won't let go of your lustful soul without prayer. Hes only afraid of God. These men reading your site will begin to expect sex from you. Thats what you advertise, and they will come to collect. Thats what Satan does to lustful whores. Then what? How many children will be born out of sin? Their souls doomed by Satan, the ruler of your lustful life. Sex with the mouth and the rectum are forbidden. They are works of Satan. Why does he rule your life so? When did you become possesed? Profess your love to God through abstinence. You don't deserve to bring another child into this world. Only to be eaten up by Satan. You must give up your lustful behaviour to cleanse yourself before God. I pray for God to make your womb forever barren. Show him your love and stop Satan. Its a good life without him. You need to see that.

I don't think I even need to say a word about this, its stupidity tends to speak for itself. And you thought Christians were nice! lol How many souls has this site sent to Satan so far? I should get a counter for just that purpose...

9 Comments:

At Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GW, What I find odd is that this person that you quoted is even coming to your site and reading it. I mean if they don't like what they read, then move on and read someone else's blog.

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

lol...GW, you know what they say! You go to Heaven for the weather and Hell for the company!! From reading your Blog and others, I'll have GREAT company!!! lol, I hate people that try to force their opinions. STOP IT! lol, someone left a political comment when it wasn't wanted. thanks but no thanks! lol, This is the Hell Express and I'm the conductor!! WOO WOO. ALL ABOARD!

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it worries me that you actually called that person a christian. real christians are real people, they make mistakes just like everyone, they have dirty thoughts and they are supposed to be tolerant and forgiving. that person who left that comment is nothing but mean spirited and self-riteous.
who cares what they think. just laugh at them and move on.

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 4:17:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

Ya know I think those "radical" christians (for lack of a better term, and cause they remind me of "radical" muslims) really forget to read the rest of the bible. They have someone hand them a bible with the bits about going to hell and sin highlighted, and for get there is a whole lot more to it. The biggest thing the bible says about Jesus were his teachings on love, if you profess to believe in him, and don't bother to listen to what he says, I have a feeling he is gonna be a lot more pissed at you than someone who is not even sure he existed...

But then again I probably am on my way to hell too :)

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

I vote that it's a blessing. Self-love right after intercourse is awesome, too. (well, for a woman, at least)

I bet Anon. isn't even a christian, just some fool spouting random nonsense.

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 6:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know your not alone. I thought I was the only one to have been woken up by my husband masterbating while I was asleep next to him. He has done this several times. I was so hurt and angry. It really made me feel so undesirable, and it is so inconsiderate. He really can be such a pig. Enough of my complaints. I really enjoy your stories :).

 
At Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, well, well..... so much controversy over one simple little question! My God! Look, if this is the Satan express, and Bethanie is the Engineer..... I want a first class compartment..... can I by a companion too since I'm already going Due South?????

To quote a great movie "When I'm dead and gone, I don't want no damned escuses for the things I done"


Personally, I am not afraid of going to hell. Firemen walk where the devil dances.... then we put it out and go home!

 
At Friday, September 10, 2004 7:59:00 AM, Blogger Salvatori said...

95% of men masturbate
The other 5%? No arms.

 
At Sunday, September 12, 2004 7:21:00 PM, Blogger SalomĂ© said...

I think that very unchristian poster might have been a joker. I can't believe anyone would really spend their time reading your blog and writing that huge tirade unless it was just a tease. Probably someone you know. If sex were a sin, heaven would be empty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home