.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busy Weekend!

Goodness! This weekend was just filled with constant activities! I'm actually glad its over, and things are back to normal. It was fun, but I'm glad its over. lol

We spent Saturday at Johnson's Shut Ins, which was gorgeous and, as always, fun. Not the beach, but the water is crystal clear and felt nice. I may try to post a photo or two later today. Yesterday we went to a county fair and airshow, which was kind of neat.... Rick and the baby enjoyed it much more than mommy did. :)

No wild and crazy sex to report. Too many activities, I was pooped!

So rest easy, I'm back. The parade starts at noon. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home