.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, August 31, 2004

First Step

Wanting to ease into writing Rick that letter I've been urged to write, I decided to start off slow by emailing him one of my Hump Day submissions. Hesalways asking to read my stories, so it seemed natural to send him an erotic one to sort of warm him up to the idea of an erotic exchange of sorts.

"I emailed you a story," I mentioned in passing.

"Oh yeah? What kind of story? Is it like what you post in your blog?"

I froze when he asked about the blog. "Its just a story," I calmly recovered. "I want you to read it and then email me back. Tell me what you think of it."

"Okay."

Once he was on the computer, I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking, how he would react. The suspense was killing me! Finally he came to bed at about 10, just in time for Iron Chef! lol When he said nothing of my story, I decided to fish for the information.

"Did Dan email you back," I asked. Surely this would prompt him to tell me what he thought of the email.

"Nope."

"Oh. So what did you end up doing on the computer for so long?"

"I was playing a game."

"Oh yeah?" This wasn't working. Instead, I nuzzled up close to him and kissed his neck. I would just have to wait until morning and check my email to see what he thought.

At the commercial break, he got up to get a drink of water. Upon coming back to bed, he crawled in under the covers at the foot of the bed, raising my night shirt and planting his cold tongue on my freshly shaved slit. I moaned in pleasure, thinking he must have enjoyed my story.

As soon as the show came back on though, he stopped. He lay his head on my chest, his sternum tight against my pelvis. I writhed beneath him, rubbing myself on the hardness of his breast bone. No response from him. Until the next commercial break.

He quickly dove back down, teasing my clit and finger fucking my hole. I felt lost in the moment, anticipating his next move. And then the show came back on, and he resumed his postition, chest tight against my wet mound, a chastity belt of flesh preventing me from further arousal until he permitted.

This continued through three more agonizingly short commercial breaks until the show was finally over.

"Are you glad its time for another commercial?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answered, my fingers finding the remote and turning the television off.

"Why is that?"

"Because you're good to me during the commercials," I purred back, as I reached down, feeling his hardness through his shorts.

His hand cups my lips, finger gliding deep within me.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Mmm...yes," I answer back.

"Oh yeah? Does that feel good?" he asks, twisting his finger around inside of me. He would be so perfect for dominating me. Imagining this sends a surge through my body.

He positions himself between my legs, exploring me with his tongue. I reach my hand down and part my lips for him, opening myself for him to see, exposing fresh skin to be kissed. He leans his head back to look at me, to see the folds I've displayed before him. I rub my fingers along my lips, his eyes watching as I rub my clit and finger fuck myself, just inches from his face. He can't help but join me in some way, so his tongue flicks my finger as it passes by him. I let him suck my honey off of my fingers and then use his spit to harvest some more.

He gets up on his knees, grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the pillow my head is resting on. I can barely stand the excitement of waiting to see what he does next.

Biting the bottom of my night shirt, he pulls it up and over my breasts before he bagins sucking and biting at my nipples. I hear moaning, and don't realize that its me, expressing my pleasure.

In a sudden, harsh thrust, his entire length is plunged deep within my walls. A short scream escapes my throat.

"Oh yeah! Your dick feels so good!"

He fucks me with intense, short movements, my breasts moving in circles as he pounds away.

His mouth melts with mine as his dick explodes in sharp spasms, filling me with his warmth. I squeeze my pussy muscles tightly around him, his body shaking at the sensation.

I was still anxious to see what he emailed me about my story, but it would have to wait til morning. Heres what he wrote me:

You are such a great writer why do you waste your talents on such depraved and vulgar stories :)Just kidding you have an excellent way with words and the story really pulled me in. Its amazing how in such a short story you made me have a vested interest in the characters and in what they were feeling and why. I am always amazed at all of your creative talents whether its your writing or your artwork. I would love to read more of your stories so keep sending em'.

Love always,

Rick.......

I think thats a good sign, don't you? :)


7 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Salvatori said...

Great blog - I am new to the blogging game but I'm finding it very cathartic to open out my relationship.

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you got interesting psych. issues good wife. Are you sure you don't write for penthouse forum. I love the Iron chef; I find it highly entertaining, or entertaining while high. Your stories are really predictable, thats not neccesarily bad. I found myself down arrowing during the sex however, to get to the content.

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:33:00 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Stay at home moms rule!

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Dick said...

Damn! That's all I can say.
dick
www.matureindividual.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 6:54:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Robert Dobbs is not a fan! lol I write about what goes on in my life, sex included. Perhaps I'm simply not the blog for you! But no, I have never written to Penthouse forum. I wonder why you keep coming back if you dislike my blog so...

Thank you to the rest of you guys for your flattering compliments! And yes, stay at home moms do rule! ;)

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:49:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

I enjoy your writing

 
At Tuesday, November 05, 2019 9:20:00 PM, Blogger sexdollmarts said...

I want to buy a sex toys for men. I need the company of a latex sex doll. Where can I buy love doll ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home