.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, August 29, 2004

Caught in the act...sort of

Rick was off to take a shower and I cleaned up the kitchen before checking my email and making a phone call. I finished the call, and headed down the hall to the bedroom. Upon entering the room, I could tell I walked in on something.

Rick was awkwardly draped in our comforter, and the television was blank with the 'AV' symbol in the corner of the screen, signalling that he had been watching a dvd.

"What are you watching?" I asked, crawling into bed next to him.

He flipped the 'AV' button and the baseball game came on. "Well, I was going to watch some of 'Cabin Fever', but now the games back on."

Peculiar. I wondered what was really in the dvd player. I rested my head on his chest and heard his heart pounding, as if he were nervous. I had definitely walked in on something.

Once the inning was finished, I asked him if he could watch the game in the living room so I could make the bed. I had been wondering the whole time if his shorts were undone, and if they were, how he would manage to arrange them so as not to clue me in to what he had been doing. Would he ask me to go get something for him, so he could quickly zip up? Would he try to fix his pants beneath the covers? Was I way off base? Maybe he hadn't been up to anything at all.

As he sat up, he crawled out of bed, off the foot of the bed and crawled into the bathroom, acting as though he were chasing the cat. I giggled, as I noticed the slack in the waist of his pants, due to them being completely unzipped and unbuttoned.

I was right. Whats that they say about a woman's intuition?

What I really wanted to do, was to take the opportunity to have a talk with him, as so many of you have suggested. But I was afraid of embarrassing him. I didn't want him to feel awkward or ashamed.

After leaving the bathroom, and heading to the living room to continue watching the game, my curiosity got the best of me as I headed over to the dvd player. Surely he had been watching some other movie. I opened the tray and guess what popped out. Cabin Fever. Are you kidding me? lol Two minor little sex scenes in that movie, that I obviously highly underrated. Interesting.

The thought of walking in on him, of knowing what he was doing, recalling the images that he must have been watching excited me. It didn't take long for me to make myself come, laying on the bed where he had sat only moments ago, still warm from his body heat. The orgasm made me lazy with sleep. I could have easily drifted off, muscles numb with remnants of pleasure.

I only wish that I could have brought him his sexual gratification. I wonder how he might react if I were to tell him how I feel. That I want him to come to me whenever he feels like it, to use me as he sees fit. I envy The Girl. Her description of wanting to be dominated is me to a tee. I'm so tempted to write a letter to Rick, like she has done to her husband. If I weren't so nervous of what his reaction may be, I'm sure I would. I tend to think he would be accomadating, since he does, on occasion, spank me and 'scold' me in bed. Maybe if I put in writing how wild that drives me, it would open a whole new world of opportunites.

Hmmmmm.......I've got some thinking to do. Help me out guys. Tell me what your reaction would be if your wife/girlfriend wrote you a letter asking to be dominated. I'm not talking dog collars and ball gags here. Just plain 'ol dominance, offering you her body to do with as you please, knowing of course that she is equally excited at the thought.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, August 29, 2004 5:44:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Well, I don't know... I for once am really open minded... and would not hesitate to dominate whatever movable live creature hints at me to be dominated...

But if you two had already done this, I don't understand why it's so difficult to say before doing that that you wan't it like this.

 
At Sunday, August 29, 2004 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Tuna Girl said...

I wrote just such a letter once. It was very well received. In fact, letter writing has become the norm for us. We can put in writing what we're just a little too shy to say in words.

Quite frankly, that letter changed my marriage and our sex life for the much, much better.

 
At Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he's very lucky to have a wife that's willing to at least try something. 99% of the time, I have to send out engraved invitations and write my Congressman to pass a bill to get her interested.

Everything is me. My idea, my initiation, my impetus, my work, my creativity.

Drives me crazy.

B.

 
At Monday, August 30, 2004 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you all for the feedback! It has been decided. A letter must be written.

Alex, first of all, your comments always feel like personal letters directly to me. Like a dear friend offering advice. Thank you! I checked out the web site you suggested, and the story. WHEW! *fanning self* Hot stuff! I may share that story with Rick, but I don't think I should do that right away. I want to tread softly here. Everything you said seemed 100% right on.

Engraved invitations, B? Goodness! lol I'm sorry, baby!

I was glad to hear that a few of you have already written letters with good results. And I was very happy to see that the gentlemen would be welcome and open to such a letter. Your comments and advice have helped me make an important decision. Thank you, loves! Hopefully I can reward you with an exciting recap of events soon! :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home