.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 27, 2004

More Sex Tips From Guys~Courtesy of Cosmo

Try sticking my penis through the hole of a glazed doughnut. Then nibble around it, stopping to suck me once in a while. The sugar beads from your mouth will tingle on my tip.

With one hand on each side of my penis, pretend you're spinning a stick of wood to make a fire -- but a little more gently than you learned in Girl Scouts, please.

Let me know you're in the mood by picking up my palm and darting your tongue against it. It's an unusual move, but it's so erotic at the same time.

When you grab my arms, hold 'em over my head and lick around my armpits. I'm putty.

I love it when you gently tug on my nipples. It sends chills up my spine.

If you're riding me, rub your lower abs and feel me inside you.

On your birthday, smear cake all over your body and invite me to help myself.



Interesting. I'll never see doughnuts the same way again.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 28, 2004 5:30:00 PM, Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Those are really dumb. I'm telling you, Cosmo didn't ask me about those tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home