.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 20, 2004

The Nurturer

We ran into an ex boyfriend of mine at the mall today. Bill. Thats his name. He was an interesting guy. We actually got together by the urging of friends and co workers. I sometimes wonder if that wasn't the only reason he asked me out, because everyone thought we should be together.

Bill was a home body. Didn't like to go out, didn't care to be in big crowds of people, would be perfectly content to never leave the house. Basically a border line agoraphobic. Most of our dates were going out to movies, followed by parking somewhere and making out like it was a matter of life and death. This was at the time of your teenage years when you think its cool to have hickeys. My God, did we have some awful ones. I can recall going into work one morning, and a coworker actually gasped, and asked if I had been in a car accident. It was that bad.

After a few months, the relationship started to slow down a bit. Less going out, and more excuses from him about staying home. That is, unless something tragic happened. He had this strange habit of being extra attentive to me if I were upset about something, especially if I cried. My sadness seemed to be a major turn on to him. I brushed it off at first, but then when my grandma was doing really badly, constantly in and out of the hospital, and I was susceptible to crying more often, he seemed to be in a constant state of arousal.

I can recall him driving me home from the hospital after just visiting her. I started to cry, worried about her, of course, and noticed stirring in his pants just as the first tears fell. The more I cried, the more aroused he became. This was disturbing.

He could ignore me completely for days on end, barely showing interest in me. But at the slightest hint of distress, he was quickly grinding his rock hard erection into my hips or pelvis. I suppose it was his way of comforting me? Surely, sadness can't be a fetish, can it? Regardless, this relationship didn't last long. Unfortunatly for him, we had a happy ending. Ha! My wittiness is unending! :)

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 20, 2004 10:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sadness a fetish"....how funny, but disturbing. How weird it must have been for you to see him in the mall tonight (something similar happened to me once, maybe I should blog about it...) Did you sniffle and take a tissue from your purse and wipe your eyes just to see if he got a hard on?? So what is up with old Bill these days? You have us interested...is he married, gay, in the priesthood? Whatever the case, sounds like Bill had some problems a few years back. Hope he is doing better these days....

 
At Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Dick said...

Okay, I just thought I knew a thing or two. Disturbing, is a perfect way to describe his little fettish.

 
At Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol MN, thank you, baby. Your compliments are always welcome! :)

Its funny that anonymous mentioned the 'fake cry' routine, because you have no idea how tempted I was! lol I figured though, that staring at an ex boyfriends crotch in front of my husband and son, let alone the rest of the overpopulated mall may have been a bad idea. But thats just me. lol

Bill is single, and living at home with his parents now. Yes, he actually admitted to that. Thanks for asking.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home