.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 16, 2004

COPS

I dated a police officer for about six months a few years ago. He often came by the house after work in his squad car, which of course made the neighbors come out in groves to see what was going on. You'd think they would catch on, but rather, they came out like clock work, watching and waiting for some big dramatic scene. My mother was mortified.

His name was David. It would be a good story to say we met when he pulled me over, and rather than give me a ticket, I charmed my way out of it with an amazing blow job. Love at first blow. lol That didn't happen. Actually we met under an even more entertaining occasion. At a donut shop. Honest to God truth. lol I was picking up some donuts for work, and he was picking up donuts for, well, himself. Having not ever been one for junk food or donuts, I really had no idea what to get. The donut lady- I don't know what else to call her, I didn't know her name, she was just the donut lady- was getting aggravated with me for taking so long.

"You act like you've never bought donuts before," he laughed.

"Actually, I haven't." He looked surprised and then amused.

"Well then, I'll help you out." He then proceeded to place my order for me, which all my coworkers agreed was perfect. Of course it was! A professional donut eater picked them out! Poor cops. They have such a terrible reputation. But my God, he and his friends could do some damage to the pasty delights! But I digress.

Somewhere in small talk, he had asked where I worked. Nothing special, until four hours later when all of a sudden the office gets dead silent, save for the desperate whispers. The receptionist seeks me out and very quietly and calmly tells me that there is a police officer at the front desk that would like to talk to me. Of course, I was scared to death! You'd think I had robbed a bank on the way to work, as scared as I felt. I suppose it was just a natural reaction, fearing the cops. Funny, isn't it? But I was scared silly, my heart in my throat as I took the walk of shame to the front, coworkers whispering as I passed, wondering what I had done.

Upon seeing David, I wondered what I had done. Did he follow me and catch me speeding or something? That was hours ago!

"Hi...." I manage to squeak.

"Mind if we step outside?" he asks.

Oh shit! Oh Shit! Oh shit! I felt all eyes on me as we stepped through the doors. I waited through bated breath to find out what was wrong.

His serious look changed to a smile as he asked, "So how'd they like the donuts?"

Big sigh of relief, and I playfully slap him. "You had me scared to death!" I laughed.

"Why? Guilty conscious? Or did you think I followed you and caught you speeding or something?"

"No! Of course not. Thats silly!" He had no clue..lol We started dating that evening.

I really liked David. He was very sweet and I felt very safe and secure around him. (of course I did, he was a cop!) He had two children, which didn't bother me at all, because I have always loved children and wanted some of my own anyway. The problem with David was his ex wife. Ugh. Ultimately, she was the demise of our relationship.

It started with hang up calls in the middle of the night. Not long after, I received a 27 page letter from her, front and back. 27 separate pieces of paper, crazy scratchings on BOTH sides. My God. Accusing me of being a homewrecker, of stealing her husband away, of being a whore. Whatever. When her daughter started to call me mommy, I knew she'd go nuts. I was right. David was constantly apologizing, and then threatening her with a restraining order. She was a druggie and used to leave her children home alone when they were babies so she could go out and find a fix. She didn't even lock the door, not that that would make it any less heinous.

The worst part of the whole degeneration of the coupling was, of course, the children. I had genuinly grown to love them, and felt conflicted in leaving David because I didn't want his children to be hurt. But his ex wife was just too much for me. I couldn't handle it.

He had picked me up on his way home from work in his squad car. Not much was said on the short drive to his house. He pulled into the garage and shut the door as we got out. I leaned against the car, pulling him close to me. My fingers tracing the engraving of his name badge, feeling the pressure of his belt pressing up against my belly. I could see it in his eyes. His face smiled at me, but his eyes were sad, looking into mine and trying to foresee the inevitable.

"Kiss me," I whispered. He leaned in, meeting my mouth with his. As our tongues met, I suddenly thought to myself that we could work this out, that his ex was just a minor speed bump. His smell was intoxicating to me, I breathed him in deeply as my fingers found the buttons on his shirt. He reached down, removing his belt and placing it on top of the car, then pulling off my shirt and kissing the top of my breast. My head fell back, my neck limp from the delicious comfort of his kisses. This could work. We could figure something out. I so desperatly wanted myself to believe that.

With renewed passion, I stripped him of his clothes, my mouth never leaving his. I felt his warm hands coaxing off my clothes as well until we were both exposed to each other, desperatly yearning to be closer.

He fidgeted with the back door of the squad car, before opening it. "Here, climb in." As I turned around, he bent me over, my hands resting on the back seat as he entered me from behind. I felt so full, and yet ironically so empty.

I stood up and turned around, kissing him as he lay me down on the backseat. He leaned down kissing and kneading my breasts, licking a trail down my belly where he flicked my navel ring with his tongue. The look on his face was desperate. Like he was trying to prove something to me with his loving caresses. I closed my eyes, unable to bear the intensity anymore.

He entered me slowly, letting the full length of his cock rest deep inside of me before removing it and beginning to thrust. His movements quickened, fucking me with agonizing dedication. It felt nice, but I felt removed from the experience. He stopped without coming, pulling me up out of the car and tightly embracing me. He kissed my neck in silence, waiting for me to speak. I couldn't find the words.

"You're leaving me, aren't you?"

We dressed in deafening quietness before he drove me home. One last desperate plea with his eyes that I could barely stand to see. He knew why I was leaving. He knew it was because of her.

He drove away just as the sun plunged beneath the horizon. The symbolism was impossible to ignore.



6 Comments:

At Monday, August 16, 2004 10:01:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

If only relationships could be between two people and two people alone. Everyone has family, friends and ex-whatevers to bring to the mix and it's these people who can spell the demise of a perfectly good union.

Thanks for sharing a bitter-sweet memory.

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

Goody, you truly are amazing. Great story. Thank you.

M.

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

That was an amazing story. It brought a couple tears to my eyes. If only relationships could be safe-guarded against the past and present, everyone, including myself, could be happier. Such are the ways of life, eh? I love reading your blog and hope to see many more wonderful posts! :-)

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 6:22:00 PM, Blogger Dick said...

You;re just too damn good. I've got to link to ya.

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 9:14:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Wow, great story. Keep on the good writing, GW.

Oh, btw:
Hey, I haven't found a 'known issue' about the sidebar relocating. I tried to contact support today in the morning, but the help link didn't seem to work.
I'll try to contact support in a while.

 
At Tuesday, August 17, 2004 6:29:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you for all the kind comments! Dick, you flatter me! And Rolando, your help is very greatly appreciated! You are such a sweetheart! Thank you, love! :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home