.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hace mucho frio!

At least for August in the midwest anyway. We're typically near 100 degrees with humidity so high, you get drenched just walking out the door. Today, as I sit near an open window typing this, the chilly breeze is giving me goose bumps. Its freaky! The lows over night are in the 50's. This is not August weather. Something must be terribly wrong...

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 12, 2004 7:59:00 AM, Blogger dM3 said...

greetzzz from belgium!
I don't know how u look like, but I'm sure ur sexy :-D
lolz I check out the chuck-blog too ;)
peace
check my blog/pics too if ya want!

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:59:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

wow, dm3, you have a cool website, too bad I don't understand your native language :-(
Nevertheless, I laughed at that video you got on the homepage. It's a bit funny, or weird. I'm not into that kind of music tho.
And yeah, Good Wife, you it's really weird that here in Monterrey, a desertic place like Las Vegas, we had rainy seasons this summer... Back in the early 1990's the rain seasons were on september or other months...
It's all weird... I think we should put tinfoil hats on our heads and become cult fans of The Day After Tomorrow

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came from the midwest...born and raised in the wonderful "show me state"...and I remember the summers...so hot and humid that you either had to stay inside or be near water so you'd cool off..
My parents still live there and have said that even though this year was a little hot, now it's cooled off...ALOT!. Maybe this will pass as I remember the Indian Summers there can be a killer too..

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Yes, the Indian summers can be a real bitch! lol We left a few windows open last night, and upon waking found the thermastat to read just below 60 degrees. BRRRR!!! Thats fall weather! Nice, but out of place. I'm still a bit chilly now, with the windows still open for the fresh air. Certainly not typical August weather in these parts!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home