.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, August 10, 2004


Hello! Not much time to post today. I have some final primping to do before we go see the Wiggles tonight. lol I'm waiting for Greg or Cappy to sweep me off my feet, and I'll just leave that thought where it lies! lol  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodwife, where do you get those delicious pictures?

Keep up the good work (on your blog).

-- WT

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, from checking the Wiggles home page, it appears you are in the St. Louis, MO area. How was the concert?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home