.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, August 05, 2004

New Blog to Read

Phinehas has asked me to become a contributor to his second blog which is devoted to writing and writing excercises. I plan to share my Hump Day Erotica, probably posting them all to date, and then adding the new ones, perhaps with some exclusive to that site. Anyone interested in writing is welcome to leave comments, taking on the writing challenges or even leaving feed back for whats written. And of course, I hope you will go there to read my work as well! =0) I'll probably start adding tomorrow, so keep your eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home