.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Riveting Dinner Conversation

Me:So how was work today, baby?

Rick:Pretty good. Oh man! I saw a picture of Mandy's girlfriend today. She is smokin'!

Me:Oh yeah?

Rick:Yeah, she is pretty hot! She had a picture in some kind of gay pride newsletter. I was surprised when Mandy showed me her picture, because Mandy is kind of...not as hot.

Me:Hmmm....

Rick:*smiling* She was pretty hot.

Me:(becoming less amused) *sigh* Okay. So what did she look like? (expecting a description of a Salma Hayek look alike)

Rick:Well, I didn't really even get a good look at her face.

Me:Then how do you know she was 'smokin'?

Rick:She was pretty hot.

Me:What was she wearing?

Rick:A swimsuit.

Me:Okay.

Rick:(still smiling)

Me:(not smiling)

Fella's, don't do this. Its great and all that he is comfortable enough to tell me who he thinks is 'smokin', but this conversation was just stupid. Anytime you can make a 5'8", size 4, D cup woman feel fat and ugly, you're using bad judgment. Somebody tell me I'm pretty!! lol Preferably my stupid husband!! He didn't even see her face. Sheesh.


3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Rich said...

GW, as far as I can tell, you're smokin'. Of course, I haven't even seen your face ;)

 
At Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:24:00 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I think you're beautiful, but I love you for your personality.

So, how about posting a picture of your hot personality? : )

A.

 
At Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Chuck, Rich and Arthur, you are my three favorite men right now! ;0)

I didn't expect any response at all to my fishing for compliments ploy! lol You three made me smile, thank you loves!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home