.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 02, 2004

D'oh!

Okay, I have been playing around with the links option, and think I have figured out what I did wrong. Lets see, shall we? ;0)

Click here to see this site translated in Smurf. (you may have to be a child of the eighties to appreciate this one)

Here is the link, should you want to translate another page to Smurf. (you know you want to!)

And finally, here is where I got that link, from Rich's blog. He also has lots of cool tips for your computer, that are completely over my technologically challenged head, but are sure to be groovy.

Hope I got it right this time!

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 02, 2004 6:49:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

By GH, might you mean GW? If so, I'm just smurfy baby! If not, I don't know who the heck GH is or how the heck he may be doing. Hee hee!

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 02, 2004 8:11:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That's the kookiest thing I've seen in a long time. I miss the Smurfs.

 
At Monday, August 02, 2004 8:46:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL! I gotta give 'ol Richie credit for finding the site. I loved it too! Though somehow, reading erotic stories/encounters translated into Smurf just isn't quite as erotic...lol

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home