.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Don't you just hate it when somebody has pictures of you that they promise they will never share, and then you go to their website and see them posted on their blog? Some people have no respect for private moments.


Bad Arthur!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Sorry, sweetie, I couldn't help myself.

For those interested, here's the audio of my air guitar solo . . .

http://aquateencentral.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=61

 

Post a Comment

<< Home