.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Feel like I'm missing out

So all of a sudden, I'm hearing about this hilarious clip of 'Hey Ya' dubbed to a Charlie Brown clip. The people go on and on about how clever, how funny, how brilliant it is. Dying of curiosity, I try to download it from the provided links,only to find that all the links are dead. United, the Charlie Brown people, ordered a cease and desist order to people linking to the clip. How will I ever live, having never seen said clip? lol If anybody was quick enough to download it and would like to indulge me, please email me. I've just got to see this clip. Thanks, loves!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I went to this website and watched Hey Ya, Charlie Brown. It was moderately funny.

 
At Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:38:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hmmm...Not working for me. Couldn't be my crappy dial up, could it? lol Looks like I'll have to go to my parents house and have my brother look it up on their cable modem.

 
At Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:33:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

It worked for me, yesterday...it was cute & funny, I thought. You'd prob. get a kick out of the link on mine to Will Farrel making fun of W.

 
At Thursday, August 05, 2004 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Yeah, just rub it in, baby! lol Damn dial up. *pout*

xoxo

 
At Friday, August 20, 2004 3:43:00 AM, Blogger Kinky said...

I don’t know if you found it yet or not – but I saved it to my hard drive back when it was making the blog rounds. If you’d like, I could email it to you – but it won’t be immediately (temporarily on a dial-up connection). Just drop me an email at kinkybitchblog@myway.com if you’d like me to email it to you. I personally think it’s adorable and hilarious – hence it living on my harddrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home