.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, August 07, 2004


I realized on Friday that Hans bears a striking resemblence to Rhasaan Orange from Days of Our Lives. The main difference in appearance would be the hair. Hans' hair is straight and a little longer compared to Rhasaan's. They do look remarkably similar though. Now can you blame me for fantasizing? Didn't think so. ;0) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

AAHH..I see the attraction now...he's very hot.

 
At Sunday, August 08, 2004 7:21:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Isn't he though? =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home