.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 06, 2004

Story Suggestions

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for my Hump Day submissions, I'd love to hear them. You can either comment here, or email them to good_wife00@excite.com. If you like, I can also mention your name here for credit of the idea. Send me some fantasies or scenarios, I'm up for the challenge! ;0)

Also, I've posted the first of the Mystery Man trilogy over on the writing blog, if you want to read it again, or maybe for the first time.

I look foward to hearing some spiffy story ideas! Anything you want, I'll do my best!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Dick said...

Storyline for Humpday? That's easy.
When two bloggers colide. Write it and I'll let you know if that's the way it really happened.

 
At Saturday, August 07, 2004 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

When two bloggers collide? What am I missing here? lol Who collided with who? Hmmm...Intriguing storyline, but I'm not sure what you're asking for. Clarify and you've got a story. ;0)

Chuck, lol, I can do that. I'll do your suggestion first, since yours is the first idea submitted.

Keep 'em coming! There are many hump days ahead of us! ;0)

xoxo

 
At Sunday, August 08, 2004 8:55:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

I think that Chuck is talking about himself and his wife. Currently his wife has a nasty yeast infection and that would ruin any humpday story.

Might I suggest using scarfes in the next story? Use your imagination.

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

How about a story involving a shoe salesman at the mall. I used to know a guy who managed a Kenny's Shoes and he was always telling me about women coming into the store on weekday mornings without their panties on.

It made me want to sell shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home