.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, August 05, 2004

Fan mail!

Boy howdy, do I get some interesting fan mail from you guys! Most common of them all being wedding proposals. Ummm...How do I say this nicely? I'm taken. Notice that I am The Good WIFE. You see, I already have a husband. I call him Rick on this blog. I think I may have mentioned him once or twice. Sorry. But thanks?

Today I got an email worthy of sharing. Its odd to say the least, as it has to do with a fetish. Not a normal fetish. (Is there such a thing?) Anyway, read on:

Hi Wife,

May I call you that? Or maybe you would like to email me you real name, so that we may address each other respectfully. Its rude not sharing your name with your fans. I'm a big fan. ;-} You have something I want, and I am willing to pay you for it. I can tell by you body dat you probly eat well, sesibly. That makes for yummy prizes that is what i want from you. I would like to send you a container in a well sealed box for you to deposit sum urine in for me to have. You think its wierd? But its not. Its good for you, and pretty girls make the best. How much do you charge? I will pay most anything for urine of yours. I can almost smell it now. Here is my phone number and adress and you can give me your address to send you the box. ok?

Love you alot!!!! ;-}

Melvin

That is a real email, I kid you not. By asking how much I charge, he implies I've spoken of selling my urine before. I'm pretty sure I haven't. Melvin, baby, you are creepy. Blech. "No pee for you!" (imagine me saying that like the soup nazi from Seinfeld. funny, right?lol)

So, be forewarned, if you send creepy email, you may just get publicly embarrased. Or excited, depending on your fetish, I suppose. Just don't do it! Oh, and Melvin? Yeah, I won't be sharing my real name either. Sorry about that, bud. But if anyone is in the market for selling their pee, I know just the guy to call!

10 Comments:

At Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:24:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Well, in today's economy...

 
At Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:08:00 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

How about I send him a jar of my pee and we say it's yours? We'll charge him $500 and I'll split it with you.

You don't need to answer now, just give it some thought. . .

A.

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 9:42:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

What if we get some cheap undies from a shopper,s club. I get my neighbor's dog to wear them for a day and we start selling those as well. My neighbor's a big truck driver looking guy with psychotic looking penmanship. He could write the letters. We'd make a fortune!

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 9:52:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Hey. Where did my last comment go? You must be blogging at the same time I'm commenting or something.

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol Look at us! We're bonafide entrepreneurs! So Arthur supplies the juice, and wilde's got the undies and penmanship down. Maybe we can collect the dogs feces as well. Theres gotta be a market out for that too!

I can just hear the money rolling in now! Thanks for the inspiration Melvin! Would you like to place the first order? lol

We should give a discount on Melvin's first order.

xoxo

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 1:16:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Hey Arthur Dent, where's your blog located? You don't have a personal profile available to the general public.

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 1:26:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hes in my link list under 'Blogging without a net', love.

xoxo

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wife,
On your links to other pages, if you will place a target=_blank use prior to the closing > of the HREF code, that will bring the link up in a new window.

Also, I have found that a little program called w.bloggar is a quick and easy way to create posts. It is much like a small word processor, since it allows for spell checking, adding font attributes (bold, italics, underscore, bulleting, etc). It will also allow you quickly modify or delete a post from your blog.

hope this helps.

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 4:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, August 06, 2004 5:46:00 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Wilde -

I hope you found my blog. It's not nearly as fun as this one. Just in case it's at blogginwithoutanet.blogspot.com

Sorry about the profile - I had one up briefly but I was leaving it all blank so I figured why bother? I'm trying to stay low under the radar. If my wife or coworkers figured out the page it would totally change the dynamic. The anonymity is half the fun!

BTW - who wants to buy some of my magic urine? Apparently it has numerous benefits, but spelling and/or typing is apparently not one of them.

A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home