.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 06, 2004

A little help from my friends

  • blogging/'>http://bloggingwithoutanet.blogspot.com">Blogging Without A Net


  • An anonymous reader left me a wonderful tip that I can't seem to execute on my own. :0(

    "Wife,On your links to other pages, if you will place a target=_blank use prior to the closing > of the HREF code, that will bring the link up in a new window."

    There is a sample line at the top of this post.
    Could somebody that knows how to do this, please post the example by copying and inserting whats necessary, so I can see exactly how to do this? I would be ever so grateful.

    Oh, and FYI, I am not going to allow nasty, derogatory comments about any one of my readers to stay up. This isn't grade school, and there is no room for such nonsense here.

    Come rest your head on my bosom until you feel better, Arthur. ;0)

    And thanks again for the tip, whoever you are! Please, if anybody knows of a better way for me to do something, by all means, help me out! I'll take all the help I can get when it comes to all things technical!



    xoxo

    5 Comments:

    At Friday, August 06, 2004 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

    Why is my sidebar all messed up now? What on earth did I do?!

     
    At Friday, August 06, 2004 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

    Seriously, is everyone else able to view my blog okay, with my sidebar items at the top where they are supposed to be? For me, they are showing up on the very bottom of the page. Why? I feel so helpless when it come to these computer matters! Help me, loves!!

    xoxo

     
    At Friday, August 06, 2004 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

    LOL! Don't worry, baby! I won't ask you to help! lol You need to download AIM already so we can get your site hoppin'! ;0)

    xoxo

     
    At Sunday, August 08, 2004 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

    I must have missed something. I guess I should feel proud for two reasons: 1) I've come of age on the 'Net when somebody flames me and 2) Another person gives enough of a fuck to stand up for me. Thank you, GW, you're the best.

    So, what pray tell did the random blog scum have to say about me? I'd love to hear and perhaps respond.

    BTW, to whoever has some comments - why not put them on my blog? Don't pollute the sanctity of The Good Wife's little piece of cyberspace. I'm on the links list if your bright enough to find it. In case you can't, just take the little mouse thingy, put it over "Blogging Without A Net", and push on the little button thingy on the left with you index finger. If you can work it out, send me a note and I'll send you one free jar of my urine.

    A.

    P.S. I'd love to help with HTML issue, but you're on your own with that one . . .

     
    At Sunday, August 08, 2004 7:30:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

    If you'll take a look at my blog and then go to 'view' on your web browser. Then click on 'page source' or 'source code'. A wonderful little window will then open up showing all of the html code used for my site. Scroll down to the links at my sidebar. From there you'll see how to do the "targe=_blank" syntax. I use it on my blog links so that I go to my page and then open up everyone else in new windows. Hope this helps. I would place the full syntax here but blogspot won't allow it.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home