.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 09, 2004

Oh Anonymous!!

Someone just posted this anonymous comment that has left me scratching my head:


At 7:10 PM, Anonymous said…
Yea the picture is there. Seems to me like you are a good writer and trying to get a book or article published. Some people go for the "great story" that isn't real. Some think you are male....


I am flattered at the compliment, don't get me wrong! Thank you, thank you! It means a lot to me to have someone compliment my writing. Now tell me this anonymous, are you telling me you think I'm a guy? Or that others think I'm a guy? The second to last statement is odd too, as it could be taken so many different ways, simply by adding a comma or by placing emphasis on certain words.

I appreciate the compliment. Now please help me understand the rest! If anybody has any guesses, I'm all ears!

10 Comments:

At Monday, August 09, 2004 8:31:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

When you do publish, Good Wife, make sure you describe me as the brooding European type with ice blue eyes and a bulge the size of a baseball park pickle.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 10:12:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

It sounds to me like what he's trying to say is that he thinks you might be a guy and that he doesn't believe your stories are reality. Some people are skeptics about everything....but I can't imagine why he'd think you're a guy!! You have shared some very, very female views, and I for one would never believe some of this stuff comes from a man....especially the way you reacted to my blog when I first started...no man could relate that closely to a girl trying to conceive.

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL! You got it, wilde! ;0)

Thank you Chastity and MN. I just think its funny that anyone could POSSIBLY think that I was a male. Very interesting! lol

I'm not hurt or upset or anything. Just terribly curious to what they meant.

I'll have to mention this when I get published! ;0)

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A guy isn't so much "out there" for a thought of your sex. I find it interesting that "men can't understand women the way we do" statement. GAY men do. Best of luck can't wait to read more

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Gay men can relate to having problems conceiving?

I understand what you mean though. ;0)

I'd still like an explanation, though I don't believe I'll get one. It certainly sparked some interest though!

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Wait a second....Okay anonymous #2. Tell me what you meant by me being a guy. lol Anonymous #1 and #2 are one and the same. You silly thing you. ;0) Starting controversy on my blog. lol

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

Good Wife,

We're in parallel worlds. I read your comment on some online thinking I'm a lady and hop over here and read that some think you're a dude.

Weird.

M.

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 3:55:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thats funny! We must both share some gender bending writing abilities. Perhaps I can teach you to write in a more masculine manner and vice versa.

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home