.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 09, 2004

Is it just me?

Okay, I promise I won't ask this again, but please tell me, do you see my sidebar correctly, with the profile pic and links at the top of the page? If so, then why is it always at the bottom of the page for me? I'm wondering if I didn't screw something up messing with the template the other day. Thank you in advance for once again helping the computer challenged wife! ;0)

Oh, and how funny that the blogger ads are now advertising Yankees tickets at the top of my blog. I guess Blogger is attempting a joke. Ha ha ha. Very funny. How about advertising the Cardinals!!!???

(don't be upset if you're a Yankees fan, we all make mistakes. lol)

I kid, I kid!!

6 Comments:

At Monday, August 09, 2004 12:46:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

The page looks fine. I'm using Mozilla though to view it. IE stopped working for me again on the web. Stupid program.

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 1:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It works fine for me in IE 6.0 and Mozilla Firefox 0.9.2. What version browser are you using? Your stylesheet uses "relative" positioning of the elements which can cause issues on some browsers. Email me if you need more help.

mbl

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 1:04:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you! I guess its just another ploy to drive me nuts! lol Please let me know if it should happen to misbehave, love.

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 7:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea the picture is there. Seems to me like you are a good writer and trying to get a book or article published. Some people go for the "great story" that isn't real. Some think you are male....

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

What? Somebody thinks I'm a male? I'm confused. I'd love to have you explain!

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 7:27:00 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Looks good on my Mozilla, Mr. Good Wife.

A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home