.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, August 08, 2004

Out and About

The weekends are always filled with errands and obligatory outings with friends and family to keep up our social standings. Blah. I would have been happy to stay in bed all day today. We made my favorite drink last night, strawberry margaritas, and I drank waaaaay too many. I have a soft spot in my heart for tequila. lol Must be my mexican blood. Anyway, I had the best night of sleep last night, filled with pleasant dreams and extremely restful sleep. If I didn't know better, I could easily become an alcoholic, purely for the magnificent slumber benefits. The buzz would just be an added bonus. lol

We went out with Denise and Dave today, for lunch followed by a movie. (we saw Anchorman, which was hilarious, a must see) By the end of the day, between the brushing up against me, a slight butt touching 'accident', and the erie undressing me with his eyes looks from Dave, I felt like I needed a cigarette to cap off. I almost said something, but refrained myself. I understand that hes frustrated with Denise, but next time I'm made to feel like a piece of meat in the eyes of a hungry dog, I'll be sure and let my feelings known. For Dave's sake, I hope that doesn't happen.

I finally saw the Charlie Brown clip, I so desperatly wanted to see. It lived up to my expectations~it was great! lol But then, I love the Peanuts gang, and I adore the song, so it was meant to be.

GO CARDINALS!! We are really kicking some ass this year! Its rather exciting. I'm not big into sports, but who doesn't get excited when the home team is winning? Did you see the crowd cheer Larry Walker when he stepped out to bat for the first time? They gave him a standing ovation. And then, get this, when the man struck out, they again cheered for him. Wow. This is why St Louis is the place to be for team sports. We had a clean sweep with the Mets. I like the Mets, only because I hate the Yankees. lol Which, really, I only hated the Yankees because of psycho path Roger Clemens. Gawd, I can't stand that man. I guess now I have to hate the Cubs, since thats where hes at now. But, me saying I hate a team , doesn't mean anything to anybody so...anywho... lol

Two things I learned about baseball that I hate. (Rick has been watching the games every night, which is why I even know anything about it.) One, bunting the ball. That is weak. A cop out. Stupid. Just plain irritating. "Its just a part of the game, baby." Its still stupid. Two, intentional walks, where they step to the side and don't even attempt to throw real pitches. Are you kidding me? What kind of pussy ass cop out is that? Thats just ridiculous.

I am off to instigate some sex. ;0) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


2 Comments:

At Monday, August 09, 2004 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol MN, darling, you sound like Rick. ;0) Thank you for commenting, I know things are nutty for you right now, love. (big hugs and kisses)

Chuck, I think you would like Anchorman. Basically, if you like Will Ferrel, you'll love the movie. lol There were so many famous people popping up in that movie it was crazy! But very good, especially since its the only movie Denise would agree to watch. *sigh*

I don't think Rick noticed Dave much. The ass touching was after he held the door open for everybody, you know how you follow the last person in after holding the door, and sometimes touch their shoulder as you file in? Yeah, well, he missed my shoulder.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking the door thing was an accident, but he proved to be a scum bag. Thats okay. Now I know, and next time he can grab Rick's ass and see what happens. lol

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 09, 2004 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

GW, did you see the link I have of Will Farrel spoofing W? I think it's a riot.
"My name is George Bush, and I endorse this message.....in fact, I think it is AWESOME."
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home