.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Touched By A Wiggle

Three actually, but whos counting? lol No, of course nothing sexual. But now I know what they feel like, should I wish to fantasize...lol I told myself today not to talk like this about the poor Wiggles anymore. I probably would be creeped out if I read a blog where someone had an obsession or crush on some sort of children's entertainers.

Our son was in total awe! lol Hes two, and was just shrieking in delight at being so close to his favorite characters. They put on an excellent show, with Captain Feathersword doing Prince, Bob Dylan, Ozzie Osbourne, Mick Jagger and Elvis impersonations. They rocked out to some 'Stairway to Heaven' on the air guitars, and all four plus Captain spoke to our son at some point. He was in stimulation overload! lol

So an anonymous reader went so far as to go to the Wiggles Official Web Site to find out where we were, huh? lol I'm impressed.

WT, the picture I posted today is from Garv. Most of my stuff I've collected over time and just have sitting around in my files, so I like to dust them off and share. I'm glad you like them, and thank you for the compliment, love.

You guys should be free of any Wiggle posting until this time next year. lol But then, be afraid! ;0)

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 10, 2004 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow.. my daughter is also infatuated with The Wiggles. She will watch them without getting up to leave the room for a toy or a book, except to get up and dance with them. Of course, after the show, she runs to her room and gets a cardboard tube from an empty paper towel roll, wraps a blanket around her neck - and runs through the house pretending to be Captain Feathersword! Well, there are worse things she could play!

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 8:30:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol Its like they hypnotize the kiddos! Its crazy! My son was doing all the dances, singing the songs and screaming at the top of his lungs to "Wake up Jeff!" I don't know how they do it, but they really are good at it. I'm just glad its the Wiggles, and not Barney! ;0)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Tralfie said...

LOL... My nephew loves the Wiggles, so his dad (my brother) took him to the Wiggles concert last weekend. I think they both had a great time. ^_^

I have to admit though, for a kiddie band, they have some rockin' tunes.

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Don't they, though? lol

xoxo

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:28:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Captain Feathersword! Who else would I describe? He's the only attractive guy there. The main group has that geeky quality about them. And is the Captain a billionaire? Hey it was a pie in the sky question. I gave a pie in the sky answer. OK, OK. I'd still be the Captain if it didn't come with the mega-bucks. At least I'd have all of those attractive mothers and aunts slipping me their numbers and eyeing my package.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home