.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 13, 2004


I had a dream this morning that I was alone in our backyard. I hadn't had sex in over a year, and I hadn't masturbated in that year either. It was warm outside, and looked to be spring, with all the flowers in bloom. Sitting in the grass, smelling the flowers, I found my hand drifting up my leg. I knew what I wanted to do, but for whatever reason, I felt guilty about doing it. Finally, I threw all caution to the wind, pulled off my dress, leaving me naked and began rubbing myself. My fingers seemed to be releasing electrical currents to my pussy, nearly painful, but I couldn't stop. I had to come. I felt a pain in my belly, a tight achey knot of an orgasm waiting to be released. It was uncomfortable, but I knew it would vanish as soon as I climaxed, which encouraged to fingers to work even faster. I felt the knot loosen, allowing the waves of ecstasy to erase the pent up tension. I woke up having the most forceful, contracting orgasm that I have ever had in my entire life. I could still faintly feel the ache in my belly, almost like a sore muscle, relaxing as my pussy pulsed. The unexpected intensity left me gasping as I rode out the sensations, leaving me breathless and stunned at the same time. I wake up in the middle of an orgasm more frequently than you would think, probably 3 or 4 times a month, always alone, after Rick has left for work and after an erotic dream. What a wonderful way to start the day! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 13, 2004 9:43:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Lucky you! Wish I still had wet dreams.

 
At Friday, August 13, 2004 12:01:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Picked this link up from Cruel.com. Most unusual.
http://masamania.com/masha/101-150/118/index.htm

 
At Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really got quit reading your posts while I am at work! I never seem to have the time at home, though. But now I'm at work, sitting here thinking thoughts I don't need to be thinking while at work........ Whew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home