.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, August 15, 2004

Doctor Phobia

Why are men so hesitant to go to the doctor? Do you somehow think that toughing out the pain makes you more attractive in some way? It doesn't.

Rick's back has been giving him problems since late last month. I made him a chiropractors appointment right away, only to have him cancel it. "I don't need to go to the doctor. I'll be alright." Three weeks later and hes acting like hes on deaths door. Thankfully, he finally went to the doctor on Saturday.

Sex has been minimal. Have you noticed from my posts? lol Mostly remininscing. Its not his fault if hes hurt, but gee whiz, get it fixed and lets move on!

I know all about back pain. I hurt my back at work when I was 16 and have had problems with it ever since. Then when I was pregnant, I had the joys of a fetus sitting on my sciatic nerve, bringing me mind numbing constant pain that nothing could help. I just had to wait for my precious baby to move his little hiney off my poor nerve. I know back pain sucks, but he could have been better by now.

Laying and sitting both hurt him, and every time I try to nuzzle up to him I hear, "My back!" Finally the other night, after fooling around only to hear, "Ow! My back!", I took charge.

"Stand up."

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Stand up. Now." He ever so slowly gets out of bed like an old man, belly aching the whole time. Once hes standing, I scoot to the edge of the bed and pull down his shorts, freeing his dick and quickly taking it in my mouth.

"Oh!" he gasps, thrusting himself deep in my throat, nearly gagging me. I cup his balls with my hand as he slips in and out of my mouth.

"Hows your back?", I ask him.

"Fine. It doesn't hurt when I stand."

Hearing this I reply, "Good. Then you can stand up and fuck me from behind." I turn around on my hands and knees presenting my ass and pussy to him. He licks a finger to wet me, but I'm already moist. Very slowly he starts to insert himself, which I met by bucking up against him, forcing his full length deep inside me.

"Oh fuck!" I moan, as my body meets his thrusts, my ass slapping against his pelvis. I feel his hand rest on the small of my back, pulling me onto him.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! Mmmmmm.... Fuck my pussy!" Drunk on the pleasure, I feel myself melting into the bed as my walls begin to squeeze around his cock, coaxing him to come. And he does.

Feeling refreshed and alive, I ask him, "There. Now how do you feel?"

"Fine." He answers. "But my back still hurts."


4 Comments:

At Sunday, August 15, 2004 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

Not to ignore the thrust of your blog, but we fear doctors because we fear death. I think in this and all things I speak for all men everywhere. Women don't fear doctors because, like you O Good One, you can create life, you have life inside you.

O, and I used to work in a mental institution. We had a saying here which applies both to back aches and manic depression, "We've got drugs for that."

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with the Oh SO Very Wise Professor! Not just about why we hate Docs (Hey... let's face it - it's all guess work in a white coat! Ever wonder why they call what doctors do "A Practice"?????) BUt I also agree that we have drugs for that. You would be AMAZED how many people call 9-1-1 and want ambulance transport for a backache! Better living through modern chemistry... pop a couple percocet and drive on! It may not cure the pain, but you won't care that you have it!

Now... As I have said before - You're husband is one very lucky man! I realize you were being greedy and found the one position that he could give you what you wanted without him being in pain... but most women would have just turned over, stollen the covers, and gone to sleep all mad.

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 8:27:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Men are funny creatures. Thanks for the insight! ;)

I don't go to bed mad, as you said, I'm greedy and get what I want first! lol He wasn't complaining. Not about that anyway!

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 16, 2004 9:18:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Ooohh..sciatic nerve pain..it's the pits. I had an idiot give me a shot in the rear once...apparently didn't know what she was doing, hit the sciatic nerve...have problems with it fairly often. I feel your pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home