.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, August 20, 2004

You don't say

Lots of interesting comments on yesterdays post! Quite a few of you suggest a talk is in order. To say what? Stop masturbating? Thats hypocritical. Perhaps, don't masturbate right next to me? lol We've fought over this so many times before, its just ridiculous. What upsets me is when he chooses that over me, especially when I'm laying right next to him! That has to be the worse! But I don't know what I could possibly say. I wonder if a few of you weren't right in suggesting his laziness. Not wanting to work at it, etc. His back has been bothering him, and it was the middle of the night.... Sex with me isn't always a huge ordeal. I'm not sure how that leaked out. There are plenty of quick stolen romps, and plenty of simple love making that doesn't always make the cut for the blog. lol Which brings me to the next point.

Fucking. Isn't that a funny word? Taken so many ways, from insult to compliment. I once heard that the original defintion of the word 'fuck' was the act of fornication between witches and devils. Thats certainly an interesting take. First of all, yes, I can fuck my husband and vice versa. I have never heard it described as sex outside of marriage before. But maybe thats more of a holy roller definition? Regardless, I would define fucking as hot, passionate almost desperate relations between two people. There is such a teensy tiny fine line between the definition of 'fucking' and 'making love' that I have to believe that it is commonly crossed. How would you define 'making love'? A slow melting of two into one? Thats sounds nice, but isn't it really all the same? I love my husband very much and I know that he loves me. I tend to believe that in our marriage, 'making love' and 'fucking' are one and the same.

Do you guys read Suburban Sex Blog? Thats who the anonymous matchmaker was suggesting I get together with. lol Another version of two bloggers coming together. Although, I'm sure he'd still find something to bitch about, as would I. Isn't that what a blog is for, anyway? It wouldn't be nearly as interesting if everyone was infinitly happy, without a care in the world, now would it?

I was angry when I posted about Rick. Plus it was the middle of the night. lol The combination should signal Blogger to not allow your post to be published until morning, after you reviewed it once more. But, hey, thats what happened and thats how I felt. Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I won't have another incident like this for a long time.

And THANK GOD, that no pillows were harmed this time around! I don't think I could have handled that trauma again so soon!

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 20, 2004 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Just this morning I woke up and jerked off without realizing that my wife was up and willing. She wasn't happy. I just didn't want to bother her and didn't think she'd be agreeable anyway. But afterward we had sex anyway. She was happy. I don't know if that helps, but you're not alone.

 
At Friday, August 20, 2004 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you for your insight, Mike. Yes, you helped.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home