.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, August 21, 2004

Analyze this. You know you want to.

Somebody wrote me an email suggesting that maybe Rick wants to "take charge more". That perhaps I "take charge" too often. That makes sense. I am definitely the outspoken one of the two. Rick is a very quiet, shy person. He doesn't want to do anything to upset anybody. Hes very softspoken, and not very confident.

I, on the other hand, am not shy. Would I have this blog if I were? :) I'm not loud and boisterous by any means. But I'm confident and not afraid to speak up for myself. This can tend to make me appear to be the dominant person in our relationship. Not the boss, don't get me wrong, but definitely the dominant personality.

Maybe this is why I like to be dominated in the bedroom? Not unsimilar to the high power execs that like to frequent a dominatrix. They like the typically quieter person to take over and control them. For them women, for me Rick. lol That sounds infinitely bitchy. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? I hope so.

Anyway, Rick knows that I get off on that sort of thing in bed. I like to be spanked and otherwise controlled. I love it when he forcefully tells me "Suck my dick", because he says it with the power and force that is lacking in his everyday mannerisms. He gets really into it, which of course makes it even more enjoyable.

As we turned the lights off and retired to bed last night, I jokingly said something snotty about being neglected. Well, perhaps half joking. lol I had been giving him trouble about it all evening, but again, in a light hearted way.

He finally had enough of it and I found myself suddenly tackled.

"I oughta tickle you until you cry," he said, holding me down tightly to the bed. I was laying on my belly, and felt him start to pull off of me. Then he suddenly dove between my legs, parting my lips and diving in with his tongue. I was shocked, but adjusted appropriately, giving him full access to my pussy from behind. The sensations were wonderful. When he was happy with the amount of wetness, he slowly slid his dick between my legs, teasing me with the head. I started to move, attempting to get him further inside of me. Upon seeing this, he spanked my ass. Hard. I stopped moving.

Plunging himself deep into my hole, he built up a quick rhythm, occasionally slapping my ass as he pounded me. I moaned and groaned.

"You like that?", he asked with force. I mumbled "Yes". Grabbing a hand full of my hair, he pulled my head up and asked me again. "I didn't hear you. Do you like that?" "mmm...yes". I reply. He continues to hold my hair, using it like reigns, as he spanks and fucks me. I feel him lean down closely to me, the heat of his breath dancing on my ear as he whispers, "You fucking bitch."

His thrusts grow stronger and its not long before I feel his hot release landing on my ass and dripping down to my pussy. As soon as he stops coming, he shoves his dick back into me, pounding me with such force, I wonder if I won't have bruises on my ass from his pelvis driving against me. He sticks a finger in my ass and matches his cock's rhythm. Almost immediately I begin to orgasm, squeezing and pulsating around him. This was enough to coax him to climax again, coating my ass before a final spanking.

As he collapses on the bed, he pulls me close to him, holding me tightly.

"I love you, baby," he says between breaths.

"I love you too."

4 Comments:

At Saturday, August 21, 2004 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

Glad to hear you two are back in business. All of this is just normal relationship stuff. You guys are great together, it's obvious.

 
At Saturday, August 21, 2004 11:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great post GW. Normal relationship stuff like Chastity said. Wild crazy sex, and then tender words. I love it. You guys sound like a really nice couple, and like everyone (myself and maria included) you have little issues. Hope you continue to resolve them and have great sex in between.

 
At Sunday, August 22, 2004 7:39:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Alex, I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen that movie. Feel free to divulge the 'creative ice incident', as I have no idea what it is! *blush*

I agree with what you say though. And it will be a happy day when I stop getting pee-mails! :)

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 23, 2004 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Nicky was like you. I would love to take control like this. Someday I need to try it and see what happens. I'm just not sure how she would react to it. She's a powerful woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home