.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Summer Storm

I had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing a towel wrapped around my body when I walked into the kitchen, looking for my hairbrush. It was unusually dark for the time of day, early evening, and from the corner of my eye I could see large storm clouds rolling past through the kitchen window just over the sink. As though I were hypnotized, I found myself abandoning the search and leaning over the sink to watch the storm come in.

The windows were open, having been a cooler than normal day. The cool breeze against my skin, still hot from my steamy shower, was refreshing. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sweet air, smelling of the rain to come mixed with fresh cut grass and some sort of late blooming flowers.

I hear Rick come into the kitchen, but can't seem to take my attention from the window.

"What are you doing?," he asks.

"Watching the storm come in. Can't you just smell the rain?" Again, I deeply inhale the aromas, leaving a smile on my face. I feel his presence next to me, as he joins me at the sink.

"Were you looking for this?" I didn't have to look to know what he meant, as he began to comb my hair with the brush I had come through the kitchen searching for just minutes earlier. His strokes were very gentle, the simple act making me feel loved. I sighed as he tamed my mane, thunder booming just outside the window.

I can still feel his presence behind me, long after hes set the brush down, my eyes unable to leave the clouds even for the few seconds it would take to see him. Then I feel his hands on my hips. His touch sending warmth and excitement through out my body. Still I lay, leaning over the sink, staring at the storm clouds, unable to will myself to turn around.

His left hand stays resting on my hip, as his right hand finds its way underneath the towel. As his fingers find my lips, I can tell he has licked them in an effort to wet me-an unnecessary step he soon finds out.

In a swift movement, he yanks the towel off of me, exposing my skin to the cold metal of the sink and the slightly less coldness of the tiled counter. The wind outside is picking up, the breeze carressing my nipples awake, as a light rain begins to fall, almost like a mist. Still, the storm holds my vision, refusing to lessen its grip.

Suddenly, Rick is inside me. A small gasp escapes me as he holds on to the counter for support, thrusting himself in and out of me. My breasts sway in unison to his movements, his mouth kissing my neck. The storm is right above us now, the thunder exploding in angry booms and the sky suddenly opening up a torrent of rain drops, the wind carrying them through the window, landing on my skin.

The droplets on my nakedness are strangely erotic, large spheres of rain water landing with force onto my breasts before encircling my nipples and traveling further down my body. The crash of the thunder shakes the house, gently vibrating the counter on which I lay, the sensations echoing through my body, not before tickling my clit.

The storm continued to seduce me as Rick rammed himself into my depths, letting out small grunts as he thrust. I felt on the edge of orgasm, though the position I was in seemed to not let me quite reach climax. I knew Rick was close, and that it would all be over too soon. I wanted so desperatly to come. If only I could tear myself away from the window...

The desperation in his sounds, and the quickening of his thrusts signalled to me the nearing end. I tried to focus on orgasm, willing it to happen. Practically begging for it. I feared it wouldn't.

An amazing bolt of lightning seared through the clouds, momentarily simulating daylight with its stunning brightness. And then the crash of thunder.

I felt its boom instantly hit my clit with a sharp hardness as it continued to vibrate the house, the energy entering my body and all collecting in my pussy. I let out a small scream as I exploded into orgasm, pulsating around Rick until he pulled out and blasted me with his warmth. Still I came, my walls just as strongly contracting as when it started and continuing for what seemed an eternity of time. My eyes never leaving the storm.

Finally, Rick grabbed me and turned me around to kiss me, breaking the spell. The waves crashing to a stop as his hot sweaty body mashed up against the wet coolness of mine.

The impromptu summer storm had passed.


4 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 1:00:00 PM, Blogger God Hates Kittens said...

You make me want to take up masturbating but it's still just too much work. You know if you posted more pics it should would help, I think I have an extra camera I could send it you need it ;)

 
At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 7:44:00 PM, Blogger sunny said...

You lead a more interesting life than I do. I have personally always liked storms. The rain the sound of the thunder and the flash of the lightning. Very hypnotic.

 
At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:50:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, August 27, 2004 5:13:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I just adore thunderstorms. They have always been hypnotic to me, the anxiety of the unknown stirring up feelings of excitement.

Robert Dobbs, yes, we have alot of sex. Not an incredible amount, usually 3-4 times a week. Glad to hear you get a rise out of my sexcapades. ;)

Robert, lol, you're lazy. hee hee Actually, I have been thinking recently about what a digital camera could do for this blog. I'll have to ask Santa for one and see what happens from there.

Matt~ you are too sweet! You flatter me! :) I'm glad you enjoy my site!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home